Tuesday, January 30, 2018

The Ask

PRAYERS THAT WE MAY ALL BE RESPECTED.
I am asking us to love and respect one another. 
GROW LOVE FOR YOURSELF AND ALL OTHERS
Is that too much to ask?

I HALLELUJAH YOUR TRUTH. I dance and pray that we all may experience universal respect and unconditional love. 
CAM MUSKELLY
I dedicate this blog entry to Cam Muskelly, a young paleontologist who Tony Martin and I both know and respect deeply. He is exceptional in every way. His dignity. His paleontology outreach in his community and beyond. His support of those living within the autism spectrum (he knows from firsthand experience). Thank you Cam for leading the way for science education, love, and hope. 

That's Coffee with Hallelujah. Soul blog with me and share your answer to my question: Can we learn to love and respect one another?


No comments:

Post a Comment